Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Place to Call Home



It seems unnatural that I long for a place where I have no family, but feel the most loved.  A placed that I have had some not so wonderful memories, but I long to call home.  A place where I wasn’t born, have no childhood memories, no parents, siblings, but a whole lot of friends.  Yet I feel a unknowingly, gnawing, sensation to be there. 
The people that live there, doesn’t think it’s all that great, but I love it!  To me, it’s so full of life!  There’s always something to do and the opportunities seem endless (to me).  I couldn’t ask for a better place to live.  It’s vibrant!  It’s warm!  It’s inviting! The shopping is endless (lol).  It has all my favorite places; I miss it something horrible.
  I’ve tried pushing my feelings to the pit of my stomach, bury them, but it’s not working.  I don’t know what else to do.  Due to circumstances beyond my control, we cannot be together at the moment, but maybe, just maybe, some day……….  Maybe someday this place and I will be reunited and maybe I will feel whole again.  Until then, I will visit as often as I can, to feel the warmth of the breeze, to smell the ocean air, sit in your parks that give me serenity, just to hear you whisper WELCOME HOME.
-COCO-

No comments:

Post a Comment