Wednesday, August 22, 2012

He loves me, He loves me not

If I do everything that I can, to make things run smoothly and you do nothing, Do you love me or do you love me not?  I cook, clean, help the children with their homework, hold down a full time job, and on top of that I still have to do you! Do you love me or do you love me not?
I'm mentally and physically drained. More mental than physical. If I wore every scar that you've given me mentally on my back, it would look as if I were in slavery times, whipped by my master.  How much more of this can I take?  Should I take?
Enough is enough, it's time to put me first!  I have to love myself before I can love anyone else, least of all you.  I've given you all of me for years and it seems that you're always there to take, without giving anything in return, except heart ache and heart break.  Is this something that you want our children to grow up to mimic?  We have sons, do you want our sons to think that this is the way a woman should be treated? 
Again I ask, do you love me or do you love me not.  I'm stupid for asking the same question over and over again, because I know the answer: YOU LOVE ME NOT!
How many times can I allow myself to be disrespected, all in fear of being alone.  I can't, I won't.  I can no longer go day to day, worrying or wondering what you will do next.  How will I make ends meet?  If everything that I say is WHAT WILL I DO, instead of WHAT WILL WE DO, the I need to be by myself, cause it's evident that you don't give a damn!
Do you love me or do you love me not?  Let me think: HELL NO! 

For every woman out there who feels like you are being taken advantage of, nine times out of ten, you are.  If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, "People only do to you what you allow them to do."  I've been there, so I speak from experience.  Learn to love you first!

-COCO-

No comments:

Post a Comment